Sunday, December 26, 2004

What if I Cannot Afford a Lawyer or Prefer Not to Use One?

Answer: There are numerous divorce and other legal forms available on the Maricopa County website. Topics relevant to Arizona family law issues include divorces with or without children, custody modifications, child support forms and other Arizona family court forms. Other counties may have forms available, too. Go to to check out what is available. Because I have seen errors on legal papers purchased elsewhere, I recommend using the court's own forms rather than buying forms at a bookstore or via the Internet. Plus, the court's forms are available to download for free. Keep in mind that other Arizona counties may have requirements for their divorce and family law documents that differ somewhat from Maricopa County so Maricopa County's legal forms may not work elsewhere. Of course, other states require their own divorce and family law forms as each state's divorce laws and family courts differ from one another.

Wilcox & Wilcox, P.C.
Trent Wilcox
For the Firm

Phoenix office:
3030 N. Central Ave., Ste. 705
Phoenix, Arizona 85012
Ph: 602-631-9555
Fx: 602-631-4004

Goodyear office:
1616 N. Litchfield Rd., Ste. 240
Goodyear, Arizona 85338
Ph: 623-344-7880
Fx: 602-631-4004

Visit our website:

Disclaimer: Providing the above information does not establish an
attorney-client relationship. To create such a relationship, both the
attorney and potential client must sign a written fee agreement. The
information contained herein is meant only as general information and is not meant to be relied upon for the purpose of taking legal action. You should contact an attorney in person for further and specific information. Wilcox & Wilcox, P.C. attorneys are licensed in Arizona only except for personal injury attorney Robert N. Edwards, who is licensed in Arizona and Minnesota.

Blog Search Engine -Search Engine and Directory of blogs. Looking for blogs? Find them on
Web Blog Pinging Service
 Blog Top Sites